I like cooking, eating and drawing food!
1. Press a block of firm tofu under a plate to remove the moisture. Chop into nugget sized nuggets.
2. Batter mixture : 1 tsp of salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp of paprika, tumeric & garlic powder, 1-1/2 cups of chickpea flour. Mix dry ingredients with water to form a thick batter.
3. Slice up potatoes into your desired chip size! Brush with oil and sprinkle with paprika s & p.
Place on a baking tray & oven bake unitl golden brown.
4. Dip the tofu cubes into the batter followed by a roll in the panko crumbs.
5. Heat up a pan of rapeseed oil and pop in the nuggets. Remove once golden brown & crispy. Rest on some kitchen roll to remove excess oil.
6.Vegan lemony garlicky mayo: a glug of olive oil, a splash of white wine vinegar, 1 crushed garlic clove, a big squeeze of lemon & a pinch of s&p, 1/2 tsp of egg replacer. Whisk, taste and season until this resembles mayo...Or tastes yum. If all esle fails, add some garlic and lemon to veganaise!
7. Boil some frozen peas for that fresh side of greens.
*recipe disclaimer: I'm a freestyler in the kitchen so there’s a lot questionable measurements in this recipe... Therefore plenty of tasting & vegan guesstimations required! :)